Our Property Management department was born out of our client’s demands for practical advice and swift resolutions to everyday situations that can arise from owning a rental property.
We understand that if you are based overseas, live on the other side of the country or are simply too busy, it’s important to have a management company who can handle the day to day running of your property, liaise directly with the tenants on your behalf and deal with any maintenance issues that may arise over the course of a tenancy.
We have a range of tradesmen who we trust to get the job done within a certain timeframe and a realistic budget and unlike many agents, we do not charge mark ups or take commission on our contractor’s invoices, so our fees are completely transparent.
We are client led, so if any quote is unsatisfactory we will always request alternatives so you can make an informed choice and most importantly, our PM staff are known for their calm attitude and use of common sense; liaising with landlords and tenants efficiently to quickly get to the root of the problem in any given scenario.
Our Property Management Service includes the following:
• Regular property inspections
• Dealing with maintenance issues
• Access to a network of trusted contractors
• Registration of the Deposit with DPS and handling any disputes at the end of the tenancy.
• Ensuring legal compliance of the property
• Organising Gas Safety certificates, electrical testing, etc.
• Arranging of the check in, inventory and check out.
• Rent Collection
• Monthly statements detailing income and expenditure