Fyfe Mcdade’s natural expansion into block management arose from our experience of selling new developments. Our established property management department were often managing a number of apartments within the blocks that we were selling and it was a logical step to start taking over the management of the whole building. We now manage a growing portfolio of both new build and period apartment blocks around central London.
Our hands-on approach ensures that all of our blocks are maintained to a high standard and we always work around the leaseholders collective desires when it comes to the service charge budget and the amounts spent. We conduct regular inspections of common parts and leaseholders and freeholders are always kept up to date with any issues.
Services include but are not limited to:
• Collecting ground rents and service charges
• Calculating budgets for service charge notices
• Providing Insurers for the building
• Putting maintenance service contracts in place for cleaning, sprinklers, lifts, fire alarms etc.
• Regular inspections to communal parts
• Advising on compliance with relevant leasehold obligations, statutory obligations, including notices.
• Attending all AGMs and director’s meetings as required
• Day to day maintenance of the communal areas
Please contact our Shoreditch office if you would like to discuss our service further.